1. It happens every weekend.
I clean the kitchen only to dust flour over the counters, splatter oil on the stove, and drip beaten egg/juice/other liquid onto the floor mere minutes later.
I just can’t win.
Thus is life as a recipe developer I suppose.
2. Somehow I ended up on Greatist’s 60 Must-Read Health & Fitness Blogs for 2012 in the Healthy Eating category. To be included in this group with Angela, Ashley, Tina, & Kath is an absolute honor, as each of these women have taken the healthy foodie blogosphere by storm over the past few years.
What an exciting surprise!
3. It FINALLY feels like winter here in Massachusetts. I know most of my fellow Bostonians are grumbling over Saturday’s storm, but I – for one – love snow! Once late March rolls around, I will definitely be ready for spring… but for now I’m fully embracing the season.
As is Shelby:
4. I’m sharing six of my dried fruit and nut “truffle” recipes today on The Back Burner blog.
In case you missed any of them, be sure to check out this comprehensive post!
Clockwise from top left: Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles, Blueberry Coconut Pie Truffles, Oatmeal Raisin Cookie Dough Truffles, Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Brownie Dough Truffles, Ginger and White Chocolate Truffles, & Apple Crisp Truffles.
5. If you haven’t already, please vote for my Peanut Butter Banana Baked French Toast with PB Yogurt Sauce in the Nutty About Yogurt recipe contest/sweepstakes!
Much thanks =).